This tire has an angular directional tread that makes them comparable to models advertised specifically as ATV mud tires. The tread is about 0.79” deep, a lot deeper than you would normally find in ATV tires, which ensures great traction and stability, even on bumpy terrains. There are large gaps between treads that allow for tighter grip and better performance on the road or specifically designed ATV trails.
When inflated, this tire is 25” tall and mounts onto a rim that’s approximately 10” to 12” wide. The rear tire has a 10” width, whereas the front one is 8” wide. Because they’re designed for multi-purpose use, they can carry more weight than regular ATV tires. All four tires support a combined weight of about 1,500 pounds, which is on par with even the most advanced UTVs out there.
- Height/weight/rim size ratio of 25/8/12 for front tires and 25/10/12 for rear tires
- Made from a 6-ply rated combination of rubber and nylon
- Front tires support up to 340 lbs.
- Individual rear tires can carry up to 420 lbs.
- Angular directional tread pattern with wide gaps between treads for better grip
- Shoulder rugs on the tire protect its sidewalls and the rims of your UTV or ATV
- Self-cleaning action for better traction in muddy terrain
- Multi-purpose tire fits on both your ATV and UTV
- Provides a great driving experience across different terrains
- Deeper treads for better grip in muddy terrain
- Tread depth and the gaps between treads ensure easier cleaning and washing
- Built with additional rim protectors to keep your vehicle safe from damage
- Very resistant to punctures caused by small rocks or branches
- The V-shape of the treads allows for strong acceleration
- Just as adaptable to flat surfaces as to more demanding terrains
- Easy to mount without the need for special tools or equipment
- The tire doesn’t stay on top of the snow, but rather digs into it and pushes it to the side
- Some online sellers will send you the tire in the wrong size, so make sure to correctly specify it
- May get damaged during shipping because it doesn’t come with the rim
Although the Wanda P341 ATV/UTV Tire is frequently categorized together with other cheap ATV tires, when it comes to its quality and performance, it more than matches the more expensive ATV tires. The unique design of the tread pattern provides great grip regardless of the terrain you’re driving on, but is especially efficient in handling various muddy surfaces.
The materials and their 6-ply rating guarantee optimum performance and high durability. The shoulder of the tire is reinforced with additional rims to ensure you’ll be able to drive, even if you get a flat from a puncture. The vehicle is easy to control, and the acceleration you can achieve is quite astonishing.
In terms of features, the Wanda P341 ATV/UTV Tire is most similar to the Kenda Bearclaw ATV Tire and the ITP Mud Lite ATV tires. All three are great models, but certain characteristics of the Wanda P341 ATV/UTV Tire make it stand out from the competition. We’re not talking about the price or the fact that it’s available to purchase in multi-pack form, as the same is true for the other two.
We’re referring primarily to the tread of the tire, which is much thicker than that the other two models. The V-shaped angular tread is especially crucial when handling different types of mud, which is where the Wanda P341 ATV/UTV Tire excels over its competition.
On top of that, this tire is designed for both, ATVs and UTVs. This gives them the capacity to support more weight than regular ATV tires.
The Wanda P341 ATV/UTV Tire is surely among the best affordable ATV and UTV tires we’ve tried. It’s sturdy, yet flexible, lightweight, yet incredibly strong whenever it has to perform. Moreover, it adapts amazingly well not just to different types of surface, but also different types of all-terrain and utility task vehicles. Its durability and stability won’t be a concern because of the well-designed tread pattern and security lugs on the shoulders of the tire.
You can choose to buy a single tire or go for a multi-pack of two (usually twin front or rear tires) or four (a complete set). The price is already pretty low when you’re buying a single, but these multi-packs provide an even better deal overall. With the Wanda P341 ATV/UTV Tire, you really can’t go wrong.
Use the search to find the tires, sizes and sets of tires your looking for!