The GBC Dirt Devil Bias ATV Tire – 25×8-12 is among the most popular ATV tires currently available. Not only does it serve as a replacement for your original equipment (OEM) tires, but it also improves the performance of your all-terrain vehicle. Factor in its surprisingly low price, and you get one of the best affordable ATV tires. What’s more is that they are compatible with most commonly used all-terrain vehicles.
The makers of this six-ply tire have put a lot of thought into its flexibility, which is why the GBC Dirt Devil Bias ATV Tire – 25×8-12 is built from more natural rubber than any similar model on the market. With a very aggressive tread pattern and tread depth of 0.625”, this tire works great on all terrains. When it comes to handling muddy surfaces, you will find that it’s on par with the best ATV mud tires out there.
- The tire is constructed with 6-ply rated materials
- The compound utilizes a new formula with added natural rubber for higher elasticity
- It’s 25” high, 8” wide, and mounts onto a rim with a 12” diameter
- Weighs less than 19 lbs., which makes it one of the lighter ATV tires
- Adjusted for inflation pressure of up to 7 psi to ensure optimum friction
- Intended to be used as the front tire because of its directional tread
- Aggressive tread pattern with tread depth of 20/32 (0.625) inches
- Each of the 0.625” lugs has refined, dimpled edges for a better grip
- Traction spikes have been added to make the tire more adaptable to different terrains
- The maximum load this tire can carry goes up to 340 lbs.
- Designed as a tubeless tire to prevent sudden deflation in case of punctures
- Traction spikes, lugs, and the materials used provide high durability
- Works well on different terrains, including gravel, dust, and especially light and heavy mud
- All-weather tire that performs as well on snow as on dry surfaces
- Fits on all popular models of terrain vehicles from Yamaha, Honda, and other manufacturers
- Very lightweight in comparison to other ATV tires with similar features
- Provides excellent traction across different terrains
- The tire moves effortlessly through swamps and mud and is thus ideal for farmers
- Tread pattern and depth of 0.625” make the tire surprisingly easy to clean
- It’s very precise and therefore provides great steering control
- Mounting the tire can be a bit difficult if you have no prior experience
- Intended as a front tire, so you’ll need corresponding back tires
- It doesn’t come with the rim, so it could potentially sustain some damage during shipping
The GBC Dirt Devil Bias ATV Tire – 25×8-12 is a great tire that supports even the latest ATV models. It runs incredibly smoothly across all terrains, ranging from light mud and dirt to snow and swamps. On top of that, it’s highly durable and will show only minimal wear with regular use.
Its directional tread design ensures that your ATV tires will maintain perfect traction on different surfaces. Reinforced lugs further improve traction and provide a stable ride whenever you take your ATV on the road. Don’t let the low price point fool you—this is a high-quality product.
The market is filled with other ATV tires with similar features, so you don’t have to settle for this specific model. The most comparable ones include the ITP Mud Lite AT Mud Terrain ATV Tire 25×8-12and the Sun.F A010 ATV Tire 25×8-12. They are very much alike in terms of features and performance.
All three of these ATV tires are made of durable, 6-play rated materials to ensure longevity. The Sun.F A010 ATV Tire 25×8-12 also has a similar directional tread recommending it for use on the front of your ATV. At less than 15 lbs., the ITP Mud Lite AT Mud Terrain ATV Tire 25×8-12 is lighter than both and has deeper, 0.75” lugs as opposed to 0.625” on the other two models.
There’s a catch, though. While the ITP Mud Lite is lighter, it only has a slight impact on its performance, especially in terms of acceleration. However, although 4 lbs. heavier, the GBC Dirt Devil Bias ATV Tire – 25×8-12 has a much higher puncture resistance. They are pretty much on par in terms of traction, but because the GBC Dirt Devil ATV tires don’t wear out so easily, they are more adaptable to different terrains.
Despite the tough competition on the market, the GBC Dirt Devil Bias ATV Tire – 25×8-12 stands out among similarly priced ATV tires. It’s a very budget-friendly model that provides the high quality and longevity of considerably more expensive ATV mud tires.
With superior traction and utmost precision, the GBC Dirt Devil Bias ATV Tire – 25×8-12 will make your ride very smooth regardless of the type of terrain you’re driving on. Whether you’re taking your ATV out to a trail, a swamp, or a mountain covered in snow, you can rest assured that these ATV tires will perform well at all times. Last, but certainly not least, the design of the tire is very eye-catching.
Use the search to find the tires, sizes and sets of tires your looking for!