The ITP Mud Lite AT Mud Terrain ATV Tire 25×10-12 is one of the most preferred high-performance sport ATV tires with its unique center tread providing the ideal single-point radial-like ride. This revolutionary all-weather tire is designed to match the best mud/trail tire out there, and its six-ply tread with ¾” thick construction grips muddy surfaces with almost negligible slippage.
Made to fit the latest ATVs across all currently available and popular Yamaha, Kawasaki, and Honda models, both for front and rear applications, buyers will find the ITP Mud Lite highly manageable even on the bumpiest surface.
- Sold as OEM replacement in the deep-lug model
- Weighs around 19.2 pounds
- Has dimensions of 26” x 26” x 12”
- Comes with a tread depth of 0.75”
- Sized to fit the most recent models
- Offers a revolutionary all-condition tire for demanding sports ATVs
- Equipped with a unique center tread contact area
- Ready for use in off-road ATVs
- Has a 25” section width
- Comes with a bias construction
- Has a rim diameter of 12”
- Offers a 6-ply rating
- Designed as an all-weather tire
- Comes with a unique center tread that produces a smooth radial-based ride
- Developed with both pure mud and trail handling capacity
- Made of extended wear rubber compound to increase tire life
- Produces long-distance durability with cutting-edge technology
- Sold as one of the lightest trail/mud tires developed with computer-aided technology
- Offers high comfort levels on the trail with its 0.75” lugs
- Provides unmatched traction on mud with its angled shoulder lugs
- Sold as ‘Made in USA’ high-quality tires
- Slings mud with great efficiency matching the best tires out there
- Sold as a tough, and capable tire at great prices
- Comes as the lightest 6-ply rated trail/mud tire in the market
- Must be mounted perfectly to generate hub balance and increased rotation
- Installation requires two people
- Has limited tread softness options in its class
Backed by state-of-the-art technology, the ITP Mud Lite AT Mud Terrain ATV Tire 25×10-12 provides great value for your money. Whether it’s for thrilling rides across rough and muddy terrain needing a firm grip on the surface, or that extra bit of comfort to override bumpy conditions, this ATV tire provides the perfect balance between tire softness and readiness towards perfectly balanced rides.
Buyers will notice this tire does not lose hardness on a flat surface. Considering it is the lightest 6-ply tire in its category, they will prefer this lightweight affordable option. Finally, the Mud Lite AT is a must buy for users who dread the thought of getting stuck in a wet yard or muddy surface.
Although the ITP Mud Lite AT Mud Terrain ATV Tire 25×10-12 is the preferred choice of sports enthusiasts who demand thrilling rides, buyers also have a choice of going for the Carlisle AT489C ATV Tire – 24X10-12, the Kenda Bearclaw K299 ATV Tire – 25X10.00-12, or the ITP Mud Lite XL Mud Terrain ATV Tire 25×10-12, because both the Carlisle and Super Grip models and ITP SL version are also geared towards offering added comfort over rugged terrain and in difficult riding conditions.
Features included in these models match the ITP Mud Lite and in a few instances fulfill special buyer needs.
The Carlisle AT489C ATV Tire – 24X10-12 can be used on both two-wheel and four-wheel drives offering a distinct advantage to buyers with different vehicles seeking flexibility and convenience. Where applications demand control over muddy as well as hard surfaces, this ATV tire will hold its own, especially if it is required to pull golf carts and other loads over sand. Users will like the comfort and aggressive riding balance established with this tire.
The Kenda Bearclaw K299 ATV Tire – 25×10.00-12 is the cheapest ATV tire in this category making it an obvious choice, if price is the criteria. This model adapts very well in cold conditions offering a firm grip in snowy and muddy conditions.
Its tread pattern is designed for very good cleanouts enhanced by well-designed lugs. This is another sports oriented ATV tire, especially designed with the sports enthusiasts in mind.
Users also have the choice of opting for the XL version of the ITP Mud Lite Mud Terrain ATV Tire 25×10-12, which has a 1 1/8” lug producing a unique center-tread contact for smoother rides in different conditions.
Looking at these three different products, buyers will have preferences based on personal needs. If sport applications are considered, the ITP Mud Lite AT Mud Terrain ATV Tire 25×10-12 stands out as a high-performance, all-weather tire that does not give way in muddy conditions or difficult terrains. The Carlisle AT489C ATV Tire – 24X10-12 is also a good choice, if 2WD and 4WD applications are considered. The fact that it can pull additional weight over sand will interest golfers. The Kenda Bearclaw K299 ATV Tire – 25×10.00-12 can also be considered, as it is the cheapest offering in its class and is backed by the Bearclaw brand name.
Use the search to find the tires, sizes and sets of tires your looking for!