If you want to replace your original equipment tires or are searching for ATV tires to bring out the best in your ATV, look no further than the SunF A027 ATV Tire. With its extremely aggressive design, this tire fits many different purposes, including farming and industrial use. If you’re a thrill-seeker, you’ll love this tire, as it was made specifically with cross-country riders and desert racers in mind.
Constructed from strong, 6-ply rated materials, the SunF A027 ATV Tire utilizes a unique X-knob tread pattern. It’s unlike anything you’ve ever seen before in other ATV mud tires. There are no arrows or angled V-shapes, but rather small X-shapes divided into three columns on the surface of the tire and once again across both sidewalls. This tread pattern results in superior traction and overall better, easier handling.
The tire comes in several different height/width ratios, from 20/10 to 23/7. Whichever size you opt for, these ATV tires will fit on a wheel with a 10” diameter rim. This model is highly resistant to punctures, which is very handy if you’re driving across roads covered with rocks and sharp branches. It also looks great with the X-shapes, the red and green stripes, and the yellow SunF logo printed on the side of the tire.
- Available in 11 different sizes: 20×10-9, 20×10-10, 20×11-8, 20×11-9, 21×7-10, 22×7-10, 22×7-11, 22×10-9, 22×10-10, 22×11-9, and 23×7-10.
- Non-directional pattern suits front and back wheels
- X-knob thread pattern for better traction and reduced wear
- Made from a combination of 6-ply rated materials
- 12 lbs. in weight
- 55” tread depth
- Can carry up to 233 lbs.
- Wide profile for stronger grip during acceleration and braking
- Designed to be very strong and durable
- Superior traction thanks to its X-knob tread pattern
- Nearly 30 percent lighter than most comparable ATV tires on the market
- Minimum wear even with regular aggressive use
- Strong, reinforced sidewalls ensure stability and protect your ATV in case of flats
- Works great in all weather and across all different terrains
- Ideal for use by cross-country drivers and desert racers
- Offers impressive resistance to punctures
- Can be fitted on the front wheels, as well as the rear wheels
- Available in multi-packs at even lower prices.
- Prone to damage during shipping as they don’t come fitted onto a rim
- Limited compatibility with ATV vehicles because of the unavailability of larger sizes (24 and above)
- Could be difficult to fit depending on your skill level
It’s impossible to overstate how great the SunF A027 ATV Tire is, whether you’re using your ATV for work or to satisfy your need for adventure. When you’re driving with these ATV tires, you won’t even feel the bumps in the road and the sinkholes; you are in for a very smooth driving experience no matter how uneven the terrain might be.
The SunF A027 ATV Tire provides superior traction thanks to its unique X-shaped tread pattern. It can even run without air for a certain amount of time because of the way its sidewalls are built. In case you happen to get a flat tire in the middle of nowhere, you will be able to return home safely and service your tire. If you equip your vehicle with these ATV tires, you won’t need to worry about potential punctures, as they are made with very thick, high-quality materials.
To give other ATV tires a fair chance, we’ve chosen to compare the SunF A027 ATV Tire with two other models with tread patterns that are different. This is why we went with the Ocelot P356 ATV Tire and the Kenda K284 ATV Tire, both of which have reinforced treads and knobs for better performance. They are also similarly priced and are certainly among the best affordable ATV tires.
The first thing we noticed is that the Ocelot P356 ATV Tire is much heavier than either the Kenda K284 ATV Tire or the SunF A027 ATV Tire. All three ATV tires are advertised for their superior puncture resistance and as far as we can see, they all deliver on the promise. The Ocelot P356 ATV Tire is slightly sturdier than the Kendra K284 ATV Tire, as it’s designed for cross-country racing.
But even in a competition as tough as this one is, the SunF A027 ATV Tire stands out. When it comes to great traction and adaptability to different surfaces, this tire is a beast. The X-shapes on the tire ensure its durability and provide a much better grip when braking or accelerating.
The SunF A027 ATV Tire is an excellent model that gives you a lot of bang for your buck. Available at very low prices, it offers an optimum performance and durability you won’t find, even in more expensive ATV tires. You can get multi-packs of two or four tires and save even more money. And let’s not forget how well designed this tire is—you get a nice-looking product with incredible strength. It’s an opportunity you shouldn’t miss.
Use the search to find the tires, sizes and sets of tires your looking for!